Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Talented, fearless, ambitious, tom-boy, awesome, wacky, crazy, innovative, a thinker, moody, dreamy, gibberish, self-obsessed *giggles*, phenomenal, accommodative, simple, friendly, thoughtful, magnanimous, mature, helpful, brave, reckless and sensational, (i just took a breath after this list, it was spontaneous and completely true) she is a flawless mix of it all; to top it, her energy is marvelous, it can blow you off. BEWARE!

Now you might be wondering who this one is, without much ado let me introduce this little one as the most ideal little sister one can have. In all sense, she is a brilliant critique, a great friend, a fabulous cook, a person who can make the most boring thing, good fun, a fabulous companion, a gossip partner, an incredible masseuse; perhaps these qualify her as the best little sister!! =)
(Now you know, what kind of an elder sister I am!!)

Shru,
On your 15th birthday, here is a message...
Be yourself always, because I love the way you are. I have always thought of you as the most pacifying person around at home, thanks to your tact and patience for dealing with people, you are awesome at making peace all around. Also the striking maturity with which you handle things is also so classic, that trust me, I have got to learn a lot from you. You can ask mom, how I keep talking about your qualities endlessly, I must admit here, that I admire you for what you are! You know what to talk to whom, when, and why to make sure they are happy and you get across your point as well.

Well, besides, you have always gotten across to me as a complete 'ambitious dreamer'. Something about this is so absolutely super sometimes, I simply wonder, how much/ well you can fish for opportunities in whatever comes your way. I love your persistence and that tinge of craziness that shows up all through.

All I have to say to you on this special day, chase your dreams, like your enemy's dog would chase you, and you can see yourself as the best in every thing you do. Be the way you are always, I love every bit of it. Keep up the dreamy ambitions, they are the best part about you! Love you always Shruti Manu... =)

2 comments:

Shruti said...

pujaakka, this is beautiful! you really made my day! except, im 16, not 15; but thn u made my absolutely, disastrously simple bday a very , very special day! thanx a lot, chik!

archana said...

everything written here is true........
i also lyk the way u r shruti. Happy 16th birthday
nd plzz always b lyk u r now !
ur BFF .......archana

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 WishList.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.