Monday, July 5, 2010

Well to start with, a little gyan about what you might like/ adore/ hate in this package of energy, love, stupidity and spirit! For three whole years now, Ranjani has been in my life and guess what, I can recall, she has been the only person I have had maximum tiffs with, and I love it. A perfect Cancerian, she is so easily annoyed (she just puts up, 'she is okay with arguing/ fighting with me!') and for a person like me, its simply a great thrill to be at minor loggerheads with her. She is one person I can be me to, and I completely mean it when I say this, because, she accepts my opinion like it absolutely mattered to her. Oh, of course, if she did not accept, she would fight back.

A drama queen is almost an understatement to what anyone would call her, but guess what, that is what makes her, HER. When I think of Ranj, I think of energy, enthusiasm, dance, vibrancy, drama, exaggerated talk and gesture, a sweet friend, wannabe (lol! sorry Ranj), an adorable person , a perfect mood swinger (she can cheer you up, she s too good at it), a tantrum throwing kid, a born attention seeker (i cant think of a more reiterating word, but it is sure an understatement, whatever be the word), a believer, a carefree person, just, a patient listener, an ultimate punching bag (sorry for this too, u certainly help me kick stress), a bimbo (the famous nick name), a lovable retard and what not. Ranjani is a combination of this all, a perfect cocktail, an overdose of which is a bit intoxicating [how was that!?!! ;)]

All through, she has been one amazing, amazing lady, whom you can simply count on. If she gives her word, consider it done. Her commitment and intensity is oof! mind blowing...

Of course, there have been times when we did not quite get each other at the right chord, but now, she is one person whom I can completely be Myself to and speak my mind to, because she gets me spot on! =)

Ranjani, on your dearest 20th birthday, I have got to give you a special message for the beautiful person you have been all through. Live you dreams and enjoy every bit of it, I am sure I will be there, but still tons and tons of love and good luck from my side, neatly wrapped in a package for you, on your special day. I am happy about how your birthday flew by, and am also happy about what all is happening at your end. It ought to go your way, for the beauty you are. Be yourself always Ranj, completly love you for what you are.

Of course, these are a lot of pampering words from my end. I mean, can you imagine me saying all this to you??? (its a bit!!) Well, all these three years, I have enjoyed fighting with you so much that, sweet words are boring and un-sweet. I obviously dont know where you will be next birthday (hopefully ashram), so I thought, I ll give you a kitty with sugary words, that you read and be happy about. Drama is something I associate with you so closely that, shit you minus drama is like my mother forgot to put sugar in the payasam! Its of course nice in a retarded way, but dont think all will be okay with so much of irrelevant and unappropriate drama as me... lol!

I have seen changes in you quite lately, all in a great way and hope to see you soar soon. Let me tell you one thing, Sam is the best thing that happened to you, of course after the great G; and am too happy about it. Also be happy always and keep the smile on, it lights you up totally. Do well always and remember me when you earn a good salary!! (lol!!! even if u dont remember me, I will!)

One more last thing, pls come out shopping with me, you just cannot shop for yourself, for NUTS (kidding!). And yes, stop eating one carrot or one apple in the name of dieting, you will never move out from being the same old fat buffalo! =)

10 comments:

Ranjani Prasad said...

so cute de patti.. love being ur punchbag.. when u say "piece o shit".. somehow feels nice.. funny!!!
love u dude totallly!!!!!
the best/.. loved every bit of it.. including the bimbo n wannabe part..
guess wat?? was listening to- pyaar se bolo om namah shivaya ,.. n was thinkin of u.. miss u de!!!!!

puja said...

a small gift for you, u are phinally 20... =)

Pramila said...

You have so much to say about all yr friends and well wishers. When will someone write about you???

Ranjani Prasad said...

I posted a comment de.. where's it??? n sweety, this is the best someone's ever described me.. love u poooochhi!!! ur the darling... the other day, they were singin Pyaar se bolo namah shivaya song.. n i totally missed u!!!!!
sweetest msg eva!!! love being ur punchbag. n wen u call me piezo, its so cute n funny... loved every min of the tiffs with u(duh)/.... hope u have an awesome life... love ya loads
!!!!!!
this weekend, m takin sri to the ashram.. bau n dinu darling leaving to bombay, surat n all n will be comin only mid-aug.. so also goin to say bye!!:):):)

puja said...

great Ranj! have fun! Max told me... =)
three of u - me!! =(

Parvathy Subramanian said...

hello dude.the best part is : PACKAGE lol that line really made me laugh :) and yes totally made a package of ranjani here

pRasad said...

Enjoyed this post ..:)

She knows how to enjoy for sure..

mihir said...

Ah ! purfect way to describe Ranjani ! !

Anonymous said...

1st time seeing your blog !! nice one :)
will read it out in free time :) and then comment :) it's too late now ;)

puja said...

Thanks so much, all you guys... =)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 WishList.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.