Thursday, June 24, 2010

Now I am sure you are wondering what this is...

On my way to work today, an idea struck me. I decided to write special notes to people on their special days to make them feel special. Yes, you got that right! It feels good to have people go like "aww, I dint know I was this good. =)". I believe every person out there is one awesome person in his or her own way. Besides all these concepts, I am sure a special note is something we all love to read, re-read and cherish all through.

Well initially I thought this could be a 'category' where I sent out messages to people on their birthdays. But then again, for people who follow this blog regularly, it becomes too predictable. Also I'm too impatient to wait for birthdays.

I am calling this the 'chest' because, it is a special treasure trunk for me, where I store memories, wishes and good luck for all my loved ones.

So watch out, your special day is when I think it is!

2 comments:

Shruti said...

ur madly racing thru ideas aftr ideas! thts really cool! oh, and the chest, is a brilliant one!

puja said...

thanks! thanks! watch out... ur number is round the corner!! =)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 WishList.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.