Wednesday, June 16, 2010


I hope this is no boring blog post on blogs, but I have got to get it across...

Over the last few days, I have been doing absolutely nothing but reading some fabulous blog posts from veteran bloggers world over. Today, I sit back and only mull over how better my next post can be. Despite being an (amateur) writer for about a couple of years, I got interested and began to share on the WWW only a week back. When people asked me if I have a blog, I would rather stupidly say, 'I don't believe in the whole act of blogging.' Well, perhaps that is what I thought, back then!! In fact, sometimes, I thought bloggers would just make up stuff to sensationalize their private space (not so private = public).

Today when I see an active blogging community I wonder why I was in deep slumber all this while. People flaunting success in their blogs, writing stories about how their life was saved, about the day they first smoked, got high, got a life!! I read about how people quite 'genuinely' felt about college life, their first re-union after they turned 50. I must admit, I got nothing short of an undying inspiration to keep my blog active and vibrant all through. I sadly, JUST realised blogging is so much fun and honestly, the most brilliant stress buster!

A personal note to my dear cousin, Sneha who says she got inspired by Shruti and me to begin her blog. All I can say to you is,
Sneha Akka, I love your blog (and you) and love the fact that mine got across to you! Keep writing, I will enjoy reading!! BTW, loved your salsa videos. In fact was curious to know who your salsa partner is! (cheap thrills, you see!!)

Now to one of my friends, whose blog turned one today.
Vini, Happie bloggie-day! I caught up with a few posts and loved reading them. Keep writing; I'll keep reading. =)

2 comments:

vini said...

meaning to comment on ur blogs for so long nw! thank u for the little mention in ur post!:)

glad u enjoyed reading em, btw loved ur posts! hope to read some more! ;)

happy blogging!

puja said...

thanks vini! =)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 WishList.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.