Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vivek...
One of my childhood friends, this one today is flying off to Dubai for good! {'m Jealous! ;)}

Last evening he came home, mom and I were there, he said "aunty I have news for you". When he said just that, I precisely knew this guy had gotten a big fat break; quite literally (he hates Chennai). Today he is flying off and is going to drive down everyday to one of the 'biggies'; a logistics company in Dubai. From tiring train journeys to college to a luxuries one in Dubai, he mapped it out quite admirably and his patience, gosh! I wish I had fraction of it!

This guy has a fabulous sensibility that you cannot help but notice so evidently when you meet him for once. A well read guy, his headset is enviable. (He told me he'll leave behind all his books that weigh 18kgs!!, cos he has an upper limit for baggage at the airport!!!!)

Insightful, savvy, down-to-earth, quick-witted, friendly, observant, thoughtful he is such a fantastic blend of it all; I must say, he has everything that makes a great friend.

I have had such marvelous conversations with him and trust me, I mean it when I say this, he is a great critique of my ideas and a encourages immensely when absolutely relevant.

All I can say to him on his special day is, Vivek, I am sure you'll do a great job out there; be the way you are always. Say hi to uncle, aunty and Anu. Good luck, keep in touch!

And REMEMBER when I holiday in Dubai, my coffee will be on you, at ""Burj Al Arab""!! =)

4 comments:

puja said...

the first note in my treasure chest!! =)

bhargavi said...

aww tats soooo sweet
d first note roksss
n so does ur blog
hope u cuntinu ur gr8 work

Chi Kaleeswaran said...

Lolz!! Just Coffee?? Pooch if I were you I'd thrust my stay, food aaand entertainment on him!!! Aim high Pooch!!!

puja said...

max... he will be ripped off with Burj on the agenda. its FLAMBOYANT!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 WishList.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.