Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Its been 2 whole weeks and 'office' is getting better, I must say. Work is flowing in and am getting a bit busy catching up with the whole thing. My expectations about work have been so high, that perhaps if all are met, it will be a bit too much! It is however at least on the move; Thank God for that!

Let me tell you a bit about PR though. Its good, its crazy and its a bit annoying as well. It is such a healthy combination of it all that, sometimes, you can get confused, quite fundamentally. To start off, let me quote Sam "PR is to fart and make people happy about it!", he burst out with these words when I told him about work. Well, true to a large extent.

But read this, you'll quite get the picture.

"I'm thinking of leaving my husband," complained the wife of a well-known public relations expert. "All he ever does is stand at the end of our bed and tell me how good things are going to be."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 WishList.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.