Thursday, December 23, 2010

Road trips for me have been massive amounts of fun every single time, no exception. The destination, music, a lip smacking snack (or many), company, those refreshing tea breaks mid-highways and the perfect highway wind, they all add to the story of a fantastic road trip; and for me these have been more than dramatic, leaving me behind with an unforgettable tale each time. Adventures more than expected and goof ups more than envisaged, these always live up to the record of being nothing short of legendary; even for you I am pretty sure.


The December of 2010 gave me more than one such amazing chance to cherish an exciting story; one that has gone by and one that is to come and blow my mind away! Just before I get over the bewilderment of one, I am ready with my bags packed for the next. My first great story of December 2010 took crazy turns, and the one that is to come has an awesome virgin-beach vacation packed within it.

I am already looking forward to an outrageously crazily exciting beach holiday with a killer half day of scuba diving and another amazing sunny day in the middle of the ocean with my dolphin friends. The winter sun is going to treat me and I am going to go ballistic bathing in the silver sands, the blue waters and the mild yellow beam. Can I possibly ask for more?!

Road trips are fancy idea, better yet if they get you to some great destinations! So take my word, its an instant mantra to charge you up and I bet, its always successful. So hit the road, no time to waste!

4 comments:

Parvathy Subramanian said...

Pannita :)

puja said...

not yet pannita! :)

Anonymous said...

Your posts.. are awesomely great! :) Keep writing more..

i like your style.. :)

puja said...

thanks!! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 WishList.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.